Swing Trading Today | New Bull Market IN Gold & Silver?
In Swing Trading today we discuss the strength of gold and silver with the US Dollar remaining weak and in all probability getting weaker. The bond market has been weak with the 10 year treasury auction yesterday going poorly which sent yields higher. With the stock market firmly in correction territory President Trump will pressure the Federal Reserve to signal an end or pause to future interest rate hikes. If that occurs the stock market should rally but the US Dollar will correct hard. We are looking to buy more gold stocks along with silver and the gold mining stocks. This stock market correction I predict is only the beginning of what could be a multiyear bear market. What may pause the correction is a pause by the Federal Reserve’s December interest rate hike.
- 2 Week Free Trial! http://bit.ly/2Akb7Lq
- Join Our Facebook Discussion Group! http://bit.ly/2k2TD2t
- Recent Trade : NUGT 27% Profit http://bit.ly/2DJvkPv
- Recent Trade : AMZN 7.5% Profit http://bit.ly/2EWqc8K
- Recant Trade: AMZN 8.5% Profit http://bit.ly/2EC9mPv
****Symbols Are Reviewed In The Sequence Below*****