Best Stock Charts February 24, 2018 | Swing Trading
In this week’s Best Stock Charts we discuss the loss we took on the Direxion Semiconductor Bear $SOXS leveraged ETF. Taking a small loss versus waiting out stop loss order to be triggered resulting in a larger loss was a part of our proactive strategy of managing our portfolio of stocks. We saw the 10 year yield pull back and bond rally. Why does that matter? The bond market has been driving the stock market and the performance of the bond market meant that we needed to reduce our short position risk.
We also booked profits on our long trade of Shopify $SHOP which we remain bullish of as we head into next week.
Bob in this video will also discuss the trades he likes going into the new trading week.
- The Week Ahead Commentary $24.95! Less than a cup of Starbucks per day http://bit.ly/2Akb7Lq
- 14 Day Free Trial Final Days! Hurry! http://bit.ly/2Akb7Lq
- Join Our Facebook Discussion Group! http://bit.ly/2k2TD2t
- Recent Trade : NUGT 27% Profit http://bit.ly/2DJvkPv
- Recent Trade : AMZN 7.5% Profit http://bit.ly/2EWqc8K
****Symbols Are Reviewed In The Sequence Below*****